Sunday, January 1, 2012

I'm Ready

New Year, new me, new things, and plenty of new things to talk about.  Has it really been since September since my last post!!!!!   Jeez, where does the time go.  I'll save the 'I was busy,' 'My aunt was sick,' blah, blah, blah, excuses because nobody is likely reading this blog right now and it doesn't matter because I'm back and ready to write. 

I'm not one to make New Year's resolutions but I have decided to finally get around to doing all the things I have always wanted to do.  You know all those things that you always tell yourself you can't do, or that it's silly or a waste of time BUT deep down you always wonder what if?  Well I'm just going to do it.  I am going to stop making excuses and make time, pursue my dreams (within reason, I'm not quitting my job) and do my best not to eat crap, save the planet, and raise four kids in the meantime.

3 comments:

  1. With the hardships you have endured for your kids, you will see the light at the end of the tunnel more clearly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has had a hard time keeping up! I'm not into the New Year's resolutions either, but I'm going to try to work on the "eat less crap" thing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! No time like the present :)

    ReplyDelete