Saturday, September 17, 2011

Unexpected Interruptions

Things have been insane around my house.  Between working, taking care of the kids, and getting very little sleep I have not had time to blog.  I wish I had something funny or insightful to write about, but I do not.  I can't believe that it has been so long since I have logged on. It's been over a month since my last post.  I didn't start a blog to simply abandon it, so I plan on getting back into the swing of things.

On top of everything else I am going back to school.  I don't know where I will ever find the time to study, but I plan on succeeding.  Perhaps I bite off more than I can chew. 

The kids have adjusted to their new school better than I hoped and are making plenty of friends and really enjoy their new school.  My twins will be starting daycare really soon and I am really nervous about it. 

I promise to be back very soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment