Thursday, January 5, 2012

Eat Crap and Die 3


Velveeta cheese.  Velveeta cheese.  Velveeta cheese.  Calling it "cheese" is doing this product too much justice.  Even the U.S. government doesn't allow it to be called cheese.  I must admit that I used to buy Velveeta from time to time, I only used it in my macaroni and cheese.  I never used enough to really be able to taste it, but enough to give the sauce a creamier texture.  I abandoned this stuff altogether a few years ago though.  I would never ever think of buying it under any circumstance now.  My brother in law made macaroni and cheese for Thanksgiving and I could tell he used some Velveeta in it.  Totally ruined it for me.

I just can't handle the taste of this stuff anymore, but then again I can barely tolerate American cheese.  I mean look at it............it sorta looks like butter, sorta looks like cheese.  It has the consistency of jello on steroids.

I came across these Velveeta slices as well.  I don't know if they still make these, but barf.  Just sickening.  Why on earth would anyone put a slice of Velveeta on anything??!!!??  Even as a grilled Velveeta "cheese" sandwich...... I can't imagine the thought.

Of course there are the Velveeta shells n' cheese which I have never tried (and probably never will).
Creamy cheese sauce and shell pasta!  Yum!  I can't imagine these being any good either.
 It's a new year.  Lets put Velveeta out of business.


No comments:

Post a Comment